Find out how Love INC partners with area churches to serve neighbors in need within Mahaska County. ITS MISSION: To mobilize churches to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ. Its Core Values are:
- CHRISTIAN - Everything we think, say and do is in the Name of Christ.
- PRAYER - Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- TRANSFORMATION THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS - To build Christ-like relationships to transform lives of people and the community.
- CHURCHES - We value churches living out the two Great Commandments - to love God and love our neighbors.
- UNITY - We value unity in the body of Christ.
May 19, 2021 6:00 PM - May 19, 2021 7:00 PM
The Young Professionals Book Club having a virtual meeting. They will be discussing "It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini.
Please contact Book Vault (641.676.1777) or visit their web, site if you have questions about book clubs, hours, facemask requirements, or on-line shopping.
- Book Vault Book Clubs are open to all. Members receive a 15% discount on book club titles.