“Water Wonders Day”
Ages: 6-11 years old
Cost: $10.00 per child each day (adult is free)
Location: Environmental Learning Center
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
On this day of Jr. Naturalist Camp, kids will learn about insects and animals that live in and around the Caldwell Park’s pond and creek. Please bring your own snack and a water bottle.
* You can attend any day of camp or all three days!
* Children attending camp must have an adult remain with them.
* Camp details will be sent to all families that sign up.
* Camp payment due on the day of camp.
* Sign up by calling MCCB at (641)673-9327 ext. 2 or email email@example.com.
VISIT MAHASKA COUNTY CONSERVATION WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF EVENTS!