Important: Scroll to the bottom of the calendar to find the “Subscribe” link, or click on instructions above. When adding your events to this calendar, please remember to include contact information. Failure to do so may result in the event being deleted instead of posted.
- 1212.November.SundayNo events
- 1313.November.MondayNo events
- 1414.November.TuesdayNo events
- 1515.November.WednesdayNo events
- 1616.November.ThursdayNo events
- 1717.November.FridayNo events
Penn Central Railroad Clubhttp://everythingmahaska.org/event/penn-central-railroad-club/
Train Show & Open House will be held at Penn Central Mall from 9:30 am to 3 pm. 641-660-3442.
Halt Diabetes FairPenn Central Mallhttp://everythingmahaska.org/event/halt-diabetes-fair/200 High Ave W, Oskaloosa, IA 52577, USA
Oskaloosa Lions Club and Mahaska Health Partnership are
joining forces to sponsor a Halt Diabetes Fair at Penn Central Mall on
Saturday, Nov. 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Vendors will be on hand to help the awareness of symptoms and resources to prevent, treat and live with diabetes.
Meet the ArtistFACEhttps://iowaculture.gov/calendar/meet-artist-series-7117 1st Ave W, Oskaloosa, IA 52577, USA
The five newest Iowa Arts Council Fellows are crisscrossing the state this year to display and discuss their work with other Iowa artists and arts supporters. So mark your calendar for a “Meet the Artist” event near you, and say hello to:
- River Breitbach, a musician from the Dubuque area who tours the Midwest and produces a video series about Iowa musicians.
- Jennifer Drinkwater, a community-art specialist at Iowa State University whose recent projects involve paint and cross-stitch.
- Jack Meggers, a Des Moines filmmaker who works in various formats, including documentaries and music videos, and is an artist-in-residence at Ballet Des Moines.
- Lee Emma Running, who teaches art at Grinnell College and transforms natural materials into surprising works of art.
- Rachel Yoder, an Iowa City writer who podcasts interviews with other writers and publishes a literary journal of first and last drafts.
The Oskaloosa event will also feature local artist Matt Kargol, a sculpture and public artist whose work explores the forces working on constructed and natural forms.
For more information contact FACE at 641.676.4694
4-H Awards EventISU Extensionhttp://www.extension.iastate.edu/mahaska/4h212 N I St, Oskaloosa, IA 52577, USA
Mahaska County 4-H Members and Volunteers will be recognized for their work in various project areas, achievements, and years of service.
Saturday Evening Churchhttp://everythingmahaska.org/event/saturday-evening-church/
Bethesda House is a multicultural church whose goal is to “infuse life and God’s love into people and families through engaging worship services that offer biblical truth in relevant and practical ways.” People from all backgrounds are welcome. Services are held Saturdays @ 6 p.m. For more information visit their web site.