Thank you for using Mahaska’s Ultimate Community Calendar and for your interest in subscribing to the calendar. Having notifications of upcoming events delivered directly to your inbox is a convenient way to make sure you don’t miss out on events of your choosing without having to visit the web site (although visiting everythingMAHASKA is always an adventure.
It’s important for you to know…
- Your email address will never be sold or used for any other purpose other than receiving calendar events.
- You can unsubscribe at any time either by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any event email or by sending the Web Site Content manager an email, call her at 641.673.7533, or use the contact form at the bottom of the home page.
- Click in the box at the bottom of the calendar. A new window will pop up.
- Fill in a working email address.
- Leave the square next to “All Events” selected (grayed or filled in) if you want to receive an email for every new event posted to the calendar.
- If you are only interested in certain types of events, click the gray box next to “All Events” so the additional categories are visible.
- Select the categories your interested in, confirm you’re not a robot by clicking the box next to reCAPTCHA, the click the “Subscribe” button.
- You will receive an email with an “Activation” link. Make sure you check your spam folder for this email if you don’t receive it in a reasonable amount of time. You’ll also want to make sure your email program sees email@example.com as a friendly and authorized email address.
Also Noteworthy: This calendar allows site visitors to add events of interest to the Mahaska Community directly into the calendar (subject to approval). Read more about event submission here.