Thank you for using Mahaska’s Ultimate Community Calendar and for your interest in having Mahaska Community events directly email to you through this subscription process.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- The subscription process has been known to be temperamental when using mobile devices and when pop-up blockers are activated.
- You can at any time email or call the Web Site Content manager (641.673.7533) to administer a manual subscription process for you.
- You can unsubscribe at any time either by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any event email or by contacting the Web Site Content manager.
- Your email address will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
- At the bottom of any grid calendar, click on the message “Click here to Subscribe!” A new window will pop up. (Note: Subscribing through the mini-calendar widget, like the one to the left, has been known to be more successful with all types of devices.)
- Add your email to the email field.
- Leave the square next to “All Events” selected (filled with gray) if you want to receive emails for every event in every category. Chose only certain categories by deselecting “All Events” (click in the box one time so it is no longer gray) and a list of categories will be viewable. Select desired category(ies) by clicking in the box(es).
- You can select “All Events” at any time.
- Once you’ve made your selections, confirm you’re not a robot by clicking the box next to reCAPTCHA, the click the “Subscribe” button.
- You will receive an email with an “Activation” link. Make sure you check your spam folder for this email if you don’t receive it in a reasonable amount of time. You’ll also want to make sure your email program sees firstname.lastname@example.org as a friendly and authorized email address.
Also Noteworthy: This calendar allows site visitors to add events of interest to the Mahaska Community directly into the calendar (subject to approval). Read more about event submission here.