Thank you for using Mahaska’s Ultimate Community Calendar and for your interest in having Mahaska Community events directly email to you through this subscription process.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- The subscription process may not work when using mobile devices to subscribe, and pop-up blockers may hinder the subscription process.
- If you encounter an error as described above, please try again or contact the Web Site Content manager (641.673.7533) for a manual submission.
- You can unsubscribe at any time either by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any event email or by contacting the Web Site Content manager.
- Your email address will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
- When on the Calendar page, scroll down to the bottom of the calendar, and click in the box that says “Click here to Subscribe!” A new window will pop up. The same option is also available from the mini-calendar (like the one to the left) visible on certain pages.
- Add your email to the email field.
- Leave the square next to “All Events” selected (filled with gray) if you want to receive an email for every new event posted to the calendar or deselect by clicking on the gray field. Categories will then be visible, and you can select which type of events you want to be notified of by clicking in the box(es) next to the desired category(ies).
- You can select “All Events” at any time.
- Once you’ve made your selections, confirm you’re not a robot by clicking the box next to reCAPTCHA, the click the “Subscribe” button.
- You will receive an email with an “Activation” link. Make sure you check your spam folder for this email if you don’t receive it in a reasonable amount of time. You’ll also want to make sure your email program sees email@example.com as a friendly and authorized email address.
Also Noteworthy: This calendar allows site visitors to add events of interest to the Mahaska Community directly into the calendar (subject to approval). Read more about event submission here.